Former Alaska Governor, Sarah Palin, has conducted 100s of TV and radio interview over the last month following the launch of her new book “Going Rogue.” Yet, I am not aware that any self-styled conservatives in the media have asked Palin any of the following questions:
1. Governor Palin, you claim to be “pro-life” and personally oppose abortion at any stage of development including babies conceived as the result of rape or incest. Yet, you have also said that you believe that states should decide this issue (the “pro-choice-for-states position”). But since babies in the womb possess an inalienable (i.e. God given) Constitutional right to life, what is your rationale for stating that individual states possess the right to violate a baby’s inalienable right to life as guaranteed in our Founding National Charter and part of the Organic Law of the United States of America, The Declaration, and the Supreme Law of the Land, the U.S. Constitution?
2. Since you have stated that you believe that babies in their mother’s wombs possess an inalienable right to life, why as governor of Alaska did you not enforce this inalienable right by issuing an executive order to close down all abortion clinics in your state? If you were ever to become president, would you enforce the inalienable right to life by issuing an executive order to close down all abortion “clinics” in the nation and prosecute anybody performing an abortion?
3. Governor Palin, you said of former pro-abortion Planned Parenthood board member, Anchorage Superior Court Judge Morgan Christen, “I have every confidence that Judge Christen has the experience, intellect, wisdom and character to be an outstanding Supreme Court justice.” Why, as somebody who claims to be a pro-life, constitutionalist, would you have appointed somebody to the bench who doesn’t believe that babies in the womb possess an inalienable right to life? And can somebody who believes it’s ok to kill babies possess the “intellect, wisdom and character to be an outstanding Supreme Court justice?” As a Christian who believes that God’s law (thou shalt not murder) supersedes man’s law, and that any law that is in violation of God’s law is no law at all (to quote Dr. Martin Luther King), why didn’t you reject Christen and instead nominate a judge who believes that babies possess an inalienable right to life?
4. Governor Palin, you vetoed legislation that would have banned certain government benefits for same-sex couples in Alaska claiming that your attorney general advised you that signing the bill would be “unconstitutional.” (based on a toothless and anti-constitutional 2005 court opinion). Since you are opposed to same-sex “marriage” and “civil-unions” and understand that a court opinion is not law, why did you veto a bill that many constitutional experts claimed was totally constitutional?
5. Governor Palin, you have stated that you opposed the Bush-Kennedy-McCain amnesty bill that was before congress and that you oppose amnesty in general for the 12-20 million illegal aliens in this country. Yet, when asked by a Spanish reporter on October 22, 2008, “to clarify, so you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?” you responded: “I do because I understand why people would want to be in America. To seek the safety and prosperity, the opportunities, the health that is here. It is so important that yes, people follow the rules so that people can be treated equally and fairly in this country.”
I’m confused. Should illegals who violate our federal immigration laws as their first official act in our country be deported or be given a “path to citizenship?”
6. Governor Palin, you claimed the other day on Rusty Humphrie’s radio show, when asked if you would make the Obama birth certificate issue an issue if you ran for president, “I think the public rightfully is still making it an issue. I don’t have a problem with that. I don’t know if I would have to bother to make it an issue, because I think that members of the electorate still want answers.”
Why wouldn’t you “bother to make it an issue?” As a former governor and candidate for vice-president of the United States, don’t you have a sworn obligation to demand that the current occupant of the White House release his authenticated long form birth-certificate (showing what Hawaiian hospital he was born in, the doctor who delivered him, and the time he was born that he has spent over a million dollars in legal fees suppressing) to prove that he has fulfilled the Constitutional requirement that the president of the United States be a natural born citizen? Why have you never once asked Obama to publicly release his birth certificate that millions of Americans have for over a year demanded to see?
7. If Mitt Romney or some other social liberal RINO wins the GOP nomination, would you support him as you did when you agreed to be on the same ticket with McCain? And is it ever ok to support candidates, regardless of political affiliation, who support some level of abortion rights or special rights for homosexuals including civil unions, domestic partnership benefits, or even full fledge marriage?
8. What would you say, Governor Palin, to the person who believes you are a hypocrite for talking about family values when you have spent close to two years of time away from you family including your special needs new-born baby, working as governor of Alaska, running for vice-president and now with your nation-wide book tour?
9. Do you believe that in the first-of-the-nation caucus state, Iowa, if the conservative Republican Bob Vander Plaats is elected governor that he should stop the issuance of illegally altered and issued marriage licenses to homosexual couples as he has promised to do? And since marriage licenses continue to be issued illegally in Massachusetts to same-sex couples thanks to Mitt Romney who unilaterally, illegally and unconstitutionally instituted same-sex “marriage,” as president, would you issue an executive order stopping their illegal issuance, since as chief law enforcement officer, you would possess the authority and have the obligation to ensure that each state’s laws are in compliance with the U.S. Constitution and that each state have a republican form of government?
10. Why should people believe that you are a fiscal conservative, given the fact that you supported the 800 billion “bail-out” that was supported by Bush, McCain and Obama?
comment here: http://greggjackson.com/blog/?p=444