General Richard B. Myers, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, as a member of the one-world government (New World Order) advocacy organization of David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Dick Gephardt, Joe Lieberman, John F. Kerry, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Dan Rather, Tom Brokaw, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and Stephen Breyer, et al., is a traitor to his country.
One of the leading organizations advancing this sovereignty-stealing agenda is called the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Formed in 1921, the CFR is based in NY City, andit is incredible to see the influence it wields, administration after adminstration, regardless of whether the President is a Republican or Democrat, because of the many key positions CFR members hold (e.g., Cheney, Powell, and Rice (R); as well as Clinton, Shalala, and Carter (D) are all CFR members). See a concise overview article about the CFR on the internet at: www.thenewamerican.com/tna/1995/vo11no10/vo11no10_tyranny.htm
Parents, save your sons (and disgracefully, daughters as well), from dying for the New World Order (as George H.W. Bush said about Gulf War I in 1990-1991),or the United Nations (as VP Al Gore said when soldiers were killed in Europe).
Over 1300 Americans have been killed in the undeclared, therefore unconstitutional,therefore illegal, War in Iraq. As has been said, “9-11 was not the Iraqi’s fault.
“Secretary of State Colin Powell has said, “I have no indication that there was a direct connection between the terrorists who perpetrated these crimes against uson the 11th of September, 2001, and the Iraqi regime. We know that there had been connections and there had been exchanges between al-Qaeda and the Saddam Hussein regime and those have been pursued and looked at, but I have seen nothing that makesa direct connection between Saddam Hussein and that awful regime and what happened on 9/11.”
MEET THE PRESS Sunday, September 12, 2004
Keep your children out of the U.S. Armed Forces !!
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS – BRING THEM HOME RIGHT AFTER JAN. 30 ELECTIONS !!!
Total Killed – 1,324 American troops (12/23/04)
December 23, 2004
US Army active duty, 1977-1982, CPT, FA
US Army Reserves, 1982-1993, MAJ, FA
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:57:21 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Breaking News: Pentagon Admits Suicide Bomber in Tent Blew-up Mess Hall Killing U.S. Soldiers
Find this article at:
Myers: Suicide bomber suspected in mess hall attack
22 killed; wounded arrive at hospital in Germany
BAGHDAD, Iraq Dec. 22, 2004 (CNN) — A suicide bomber is believed to be behind Tuesday’s attack that killed 22 people at a U.S. mess hall in Iraq, Gen. Richard Myers, the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, said Wednesday in Washington.
Initial reports speculated that it may have been a rocket attack, but Task Force Olympia spokesman Lt. Col. Paul Hastings said Wednesday “the cause is unknown.” FBI forensic experts were flown to the scene of the blast at Camp Marez outside Mosul.
The investigation is continuing.
Lt. Gen. Thomas Metz said it was “certainly a possibility” that a bomb was placed inside the tent. “That’s the reason we have our experts up there,” he said.
Metz said the forensic experts should be able to narrow down the cause by examining the materials that were used to make the device.
Asked whether witnesses heard a sound like that of an incoming rocket, Metz said wasn’t sure, but “the ones that I have heard, you’re right — there is a distinct noise from an incoming missile.”
Stainless steel kitchen equipment inside the tent was pitted with circular holes — a possible sign of ball bearings used as shrapnel to increase the deadliness of a bomb, Hastings said.
“There are perfectly round perforations around the dining hall, in the stainless steel service equipment,” Hastings said. They were “very symmetrical perforations, like ball bearings or bb’s.
“In a revision to an earlier casualty toll, Lt. Col. Steve Boylan on Wednesday said 22 people — 13 U.S. soldiers, five U.S. civilians, three Iraqi security forces and an unidentified non-American — died in Tuesday’s explosion. Sixty-nine people were wounded, including 44 soldiers.
The death toll puts the number of U.S. troops killed in the Iraq war at 1,319, including 1,037 killed in hostile action and 282 killed in nonhostile activities, according to the U.S. military.
The attack was one of the deadliest single incidents for American troops since the U.S.-led invasion in March 2003, and the one-day toll was the worst since the early days of the invasion.
CNN personnel who have visited Camp Marez said the dining area is a tent-like facility with no hardened protection — and that soldiers had specifically raised concerns that they could be targeted by insurgents at meal time.
Mosul has been a site of repeated attacks in recent weeks. When the U.S. military launched a major offensive in Falluja in November, there was concern some insurgents had fled to Mosul and would launch attacks from there. The military recently conducted an offensive against insurgents in Mosul, but the violence has continued.
A U.S. military cargo plane landed Wednesday night at Ramstein Air Base in southern Germany carrying 40 to 50 wounded troops, most of them casualties from the Mosul attack, military officials said.
The eight troops in critical condition were the first to be carried through the C-141 Starlifter’s 10 1/2-foot-wide cargo door and into ambulances parked under the plane’s overhang, which protected them from a driving snow. Thirteen of the others are able to walk, the officials said.
It took more than an hour to remove the casualties from the aircraft, which had been converted into a flying intensive-care unit and had taken off from Baghdad six hours earlier.
The wounded — some sitting upright in their stretchers, others appearing unconscious — were loaded into ambulances and taken a few miles away to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center.
Medical personnel at the largest U.S. military hospital outside the United States had been recalled from holiday vacations so that the facility would be prepared for the influx of injuries.
Remains arrive in Kuwait
At a desert military base outside of Kuwait City early Wednesday, the bodies of U.S. soldiers killed in the attack arrived on a C-130 cargo plane.
“Very quietly, very deliberately the remains in body bags … were brought off by the soldiers who saluted their fallen comrades,” CNN’s Barbara Starr reported. “They were placed very reverently in some vehicles and then driven off to mortuary affairs specialists here at the Air Force facility in Kuwait. Eventually the remains will be returned to the United States.
Jeremy Redmon, a newspaper reporter embedded in Iraq with troops at Camp Marez, told CNN the blast “knocked soldiers off their feet and out of their seats.” (Full story)
Messages on Islamist Web sites said the Iraqi militant group Jaish Ansar Al-Sunna claimed responsibility, calling it a suicide attack carried out by one person. CNN could not confirm the authenticity of the claim.
The group has claimed responsibility for previous attacks, including the beheadings of a Turkish truck driver and a Kurdish official and the slayings of 12 Nepalese hostages. In its statement, it said it shot video of the attack to be released later.
In Washington, President Bush expressed his “heartfelt condolences” to the families of those killed, adding that U.S. troops in Iraq are engaged in a “vital mission.” (Full story)
* Two French journalists taken hostage by an Iraqi insurgency group in August and released Tuesday received a joyful greeting as they arrived in Paris on Wednesday. Christian Chesnot, a reporter for Radio France International, and Georges Malbrunot of Le Figaro appeared to be healthy as they stepped off the plane to hugs from friends and relatives. (Full story)
* Poland’s prime minister and defense minister arrived in Iraq on Wednesday on a surprise visit to the country’s troops, according to Poland’s government. Prime Minister Marek Belka and Defense Minister Jerzy Szmajdzinski met with Iraq interim President Ayad Allawi, before heading to Diwaniya in southern Iraq, where Polish troops are based.